MMA Yearly Scholarship
Are you a client with a son, daughter or grandchild graduating this year? MMA Insurance will be awarding a $500 scholarship to a graduating Ohio high school senior attending college in the fall of 2017 with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Please complete and submit the following application by May 1st, 2017. The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified by May 15th, 2017.
Mail application to: 107 W. Columbus St, Pickerington, OH. 43147
Phone number _____________________ Email _______________________________
High School ____________________________________ Cumulative GPA _________
Anticipated College Choice(s)______________________________________________
Anticipated Major(s) _____________________________________________________
Along with above form, please include:
- High school transcript
- Word document answering the following questions:
- List of high school involvement including, but not limited to, extracurricular activities, clubs, sports teams, community service, and work experience. Please include years participated.
- List of honors and awards. (Athletic, academic, etc.)
- Please choose one of the following topics and write an essay of approximately 1,000 words
- Describe both your greatest accomplishment and your biggest challenge in life so far.
- Who do you consider your role model and why?
- Describe something you have done in the past year that has made a difference in your community.