Click on this link for the application ————-> MMA Scholarship 2017
Please complete and submit the following application by May 1st, 2017.
Are you a client with a son, daughter or grandchild graduating this year? MMA Insurance will be awarding a $500 scholarship to a graduating Ohio high school senior attending college in the fall of 2017 with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Please make sure all instructions are followed to be eligible for the $500.00 scholarship.
Please include the following documents:
- High school transcript
- The application – can be printed by clicking the link, at the top of this post.
- Word document answering the following questions:
- List of high school involvement including, but not limited to, extracurricular activities, clubs, sports teams, community service, and work experience. Please include years participated.
- List of honors and awards. (Athletic, academic, etc.)
- Please choose one of the following topics and write an essay of approximately 1,000 words
- Describe both your greatest accomplishment and your biggest challenge in life so far.
- Who do you consider your role model and why?
- Describe something you have done in the past year that has made a difference in your community.
***Feel Free to email us at email@example.com with any questions***